FEM_QUERY_FAILED Error Uploading Hierarchy Data from WebADI Spreadsheet
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Profitability Manager - Version: 126.96.36.199
Oracle Enterprise Performance Foundation - Version: 188.8.131.52 and later [Release: 11.5 and later]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The upload process has completed with errors. Press Close to return to the document and fix the errors.
- Upload validation aborted
- No rows uploaded
- 3 rows were invalid
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to the Profitability Manager responsibility
- Go to Business Rule > Dimension > Hierarchy
- Click on "Create from Spreadsheet"
- Populate the spreadsheet with hierarchy data
- Select Add-Ins > Oracle > Upload
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms