Releasing Planned Orders From ASCP Workbench Is Intermittent
(Doc ID 1286764.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Advanced Supply Chain Planning / Planner's Workbench on 11.5.10
When attempting to release a planned order,
find that the purchase requisition is only intermittently created in the EBS Source instance.
Expect the purchase requisition is consistently created in the EBS Source instance.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
Customer states the issue can be reproduced at will at customer site with the following steps:
1. (R) Advanced Supply Chain Planner
2. (N) Supply Chain Plan / Workbench
3. Open Supply / Demand form on a plan
4. (F) Find Supply/Demand
Order Type equals Planned order
5. Release the planned order.
6. Observe that the purchase requisition is not always created in the EBS Source instance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document