AERS FAT Configuration Not Taking User To [Rpt Narratives] Subtab Window
(Doc ID 1291465.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2011
Applies to:Adverse Event Reporting System - Version: 4.6.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to specify a window/tab to be the first window/tab for a certain workflow ?
Seems to only go to the particular window,but not the particular tab.
- Login and open a case id, and use:
- FAT Configuration to see screen attributes
- Press the [Define Windows] button on bottom right side, and query (ie: F7/F8) on field: Window Label: Rpt%, this returns record showing: Form Name: E_ENTRY Current Window: ASSESSMENT_WDW_RPTNARR Window Label: Rpt Narratives.
- Exit the Window Attributes sub-window
- Press the [Define Entry Modes] button on bottom right screen, to see Data entry mode attributes. Note row showing mode=ADMIN currently has First Window= CASE_STATUS_WDW. Change this to: First Window=ASSESSMENT_WDW_RPTNARR.
- Save and close, to complete change.
- To test change, log out of AERS application (both orasso and portal) and then log back in
- Open any case in ADMIN mode, note that now it takes us to [Assessment] tab, but notice problem that subtab is [Seriousness] and should be [Rpt Narrative]
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document