Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version: 4.6.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While attempting to access derived questions through the global library
PROBLEM DESCRIPTION: instead of accessing any derived question “Single view” a message is presented
Domain must be entered for DVG and Alpha DVG Domain.
(There is no DVG associated with any of these questions.
Upon continuation another message is presented,
56 Unexpected error: TrapPackageFailure: CF synch failure on nav force return
After hitting OK, Oracle becomes locked up. When entering a Domain on these questions, and selecting save, it removes the domain.
1) Domain must be entered for DVG and Alpha DVG Domain
2) 56 Unexpected error: TrapPackageFailure: CF synch failure on nav force return
1. OC NAV: Glib > Questions > Questions
- Press F7, and have Derived? checkbox checked.
- Press F8
2. Select Question=COUNTS, and click on Single button.
- Forms message is presented:
FRM-40202- Field must be entered shows up.
- Click OK Button.
- Another Forms message is presented:
56: Unexpected Error: TrapPackageFailure:CFSynch: failure on nav force val. return.
- Click OK button
The message shows at the bottom line of the left-hand side application:
FRM-40100 At first record
-Click on Help > Display error
The message shows up at the bottom line of the left-hand side application:
FRM-40202- Field must be entered.
This behavior appears to be consistent whenever a derived question is involved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms