Validation Rate Schedule List Truncated In RDL Drop Down List
(Doc ID 1292314.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MDM - Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management
RDL - Rules Description Language
DB - Database
When creating a rate schedule validation within the RDL configuration, the list of available rate schedules is limited to 100. If there are more rate schedules in the database, the user will not be able to select them
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Configure Adapter Rules - Rules Description Language - Add
- Create a new one
- RDL Version - Add
- Create a new one with any date
- Configure RDL - Settings
- Add a source and link to a destination table
- Click on the table validations and add one (can be any data, you just need to choose type of rate schedule).
- In the Rate Schedule drop down box that appears scroll down and you will see that only 100 records are available for selection, even if more exist in the db.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document