Advanced Conditions That Use Product Family Name Do Not Return Data
(Doc ID 1292504.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version: 6.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to repeat:
1. Create a new advanced condition
2. Select the product family name under the product > product information
3. Select the value for product family name
4. Click on Add button
5. Save the advanced condition
6. Create a case with a company drug
7. Go to case actions>open
8. Try to get the cases using the advanced condition configured in step 1
9. Observe that it returns no data found
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document