Advanced Conditions That Use Product Family Name Do Not Return Data
(Doc ID 1292504.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When executing the advanced condition that use product family name, always results in no data found.
Steps to repeat:
1. Create a new advanced condition
2. Select the product family name under the product > product information
3. Select the value for product family name
4. Click on Add button
5. Save the advanced condition
6. Create a case with a company drug
7. Go to case actions>open
8. Try to get the cases using the advanced condition configured in step 1
9. Observe that it returns no data found
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document