The Priceeventexecutionrmsbatch Is Failing With Error Ora-06533: Subscript Beyond Count Returned
(Doc ID 1292750.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance of the document as on 19th Mar 2013.
The priceeventexecutionrmsbatch is failing with error ORA-06533 :Subscript beyond count returned by program unit RMSSUB_PRICECHANGE_UPDATE.BUILD_PRICE_CHANGE.
Steps to Recreate :
1. Created new Parent Item with Child item as transactional level. Ensure that the 2 child items have different stock on hand in ITEM_LOC_SOH table.
2. Approve the parent item with all Childs.
3. Run newItemLocBatch.sh
4. Created a price change for the Parent Item against primary zone group and base zone.
5 Approve the price change.
6. Ran priceEventExecutionBatch.sh.
7. Notice that RPM_EVENT_ITEMLOC table was populated with the following: 2 records for each child item and one for the parent item.
8. Run priceEventExecutionRMSBatch.sh.
9. The batch program failed with the following error: ORA-06533: Subscript beyond count returned by program unit RMSSUB_PRICECHANGE_UPDATE.BUILD_PRICE_CHANGE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document