Cannot Select Dimension Member from Dimension Member Search Screen in OFSPM, 'Please select a node' error
(Doc ID 1293166.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 5.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFSAAI) - Version 7.2
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) - Version 5.2
On Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management (OFSPM) 5.2.2, when attempting to select a dimension member for the Dimension member search screens in either an Allocation for leaf member selection on Source, Driver, Output or in Static Driver Table definition, the following error pops up when selecting the dimension member:
Error Message 'Please select a node'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new allocation rule
2. Select Outputs
3. Choose Table Name < Ledger_Stat>
4. Click the screen for leaf member selection under 'Financial Element'
5. Click the search icon at the top (not the glasses at the bottom)
6. Search by Matching Values and Name
7. Search for 'Accrued'
8. Choose any returned member and click Ok
==> Error message will result
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document