P6 Professional Timesheet Related Reports Not Available From The Report Wizard And Existing Timesheet Related Reports No Longer Present After Upgrading To P6 EPPM r8.0 or Later Release Versions
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 8.0 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 8.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P6 Professional project level reports, which exist in r7.x, no longer display in the reports page after upgrading to a later release version.
Note, these reports were associated to the following subject areas:
- Subject Area: Timesheet History (RPT.rpt_area=TSAUDIT)
- Subject Area: Timesheet Hours (RPT.rpt_area=RSRCHOUR)
- Subject Area: Timesheet Intervals (RPT.rpt_area=TSDATES)
- Subject Area: Timesheets (RPT.rpt_area=TIMESHT)
Additionally, P6 Professional Timesheet related reports are no longer available from the Report Wizard
Project related reports, related to Timesheet subject areas, which were present in r7.x should display in the P6 Professional reports page after upgrading to a later release version. Additionally, timesheet subject areas should be present in P6 Professional report wizard.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Timesheet related reports within P6 Professional r7.x
2. Upgrade the database to r16.2.x
3. Login to P6 Professional at r16.x release
4. Open a project which contains reports
5. Select Tools, Reports, Reports
6. Note the reports are no longer present.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms