Not Able To Change The End Date Of Promotion Component Detail in RPM
(Doc ID 1295999.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 10-09-2012
Not able to change the End Date of promotion component detail.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Log in to Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM).
2. Navigate to Promotion -> Create Promotion.
3. Create a promotion with the start date as vdate and end date as vdate+10.
4. Create a promotion component with two items and one location.
5. Change the end date of Component detail 1 to vdate+2.
6. Change the end date of Component detail 2 to vdate+8.
7. Approve the promotion. Notice that the promotion moves into the active status.
8. Change the vdate to end date+1 of the first component detail.
9. Run the priceEventExecutionBatch.sh batch. Note the following: The promotion is in completed* status. The Promo Comp detail1 is completed. The Promo Comp detail2 is now active.
10. Change the end date of Promo Comp detail2 to any date before vdate+8.
11. Click Apply.
12. Click either Save or Done. Note the following error: "Promotion Component Detail end date cannot be earlier than today plus price processing days."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document