Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 12.0.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Receipt of Goods (ROG) Date Allowed supplier Option is set to Yand the ROG date is less than the Invoice Date, the Terms Date has the value of Invoice Date. However, the source has the value of Receipt of Goods Date instead of Invoice Date
Steps to recreate -
- Set USE_INVOICE_TERMS_IND=N and ROG_DATE_ALLOWED_IND=Y for the supplier.
- Create a PO with Terms = T1.
- Get a receipt with the ROG date before the Invoice Date.
- Create an invoice with term = T2, which is not the same as that in the PO. The Invoice Date of the PO is later than the ROG date.
- Run the Auto Match. The invoice is in the Matched Status.
- Click the DOC ID link in the Document Find screen for the Invoice. Note that the Terms Date has the value of the Invoice Date, but the Source has the value of the ROG date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms