Last updated on MARCH 02, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version: 4.5.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DVG values can be deleted from the subsets even if they are Active.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a provisional DVG.
- Enable the 'Subsettable' checkbox
- Enter DVG values as follows :
|3||DONT KNOW||DONT KNOW|
- Create a DVG Subset 1 which contains all 3 entries.
- Create DVG Subset 2 which contains all 3 entries.
- Activate Subset 0 which will also activate subset 1.
- Enter the 'DONT KNOW' term again as the fourth entry in base DVG.
- Here you get the: .
"15201: Row exists already with same Discrete Value Group, Discrete Value".
- Click OK
- While cursor is in the fourth record try to delete this duplicate record via:
- Delete record.
- Here you get the message:
"Do you really want to delete DV-> DONT KNOW".
- Click on YES.
- When all the DVG subsets are requeried you find :
- DVG Subset 0 - 'DONT KNOW' is present as the third entry (fourth 'duplicate' record has been deleted) - GOOD.
- DVG Subset 1 - 'DONT KNOW' has been deleted (bad)
- DVG Subset 2 - 'DONT KNOW' has been deleted (bad).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms