DVG (Discrete Value Group) Values Deleted After DVG Is Activated And In Use By Studies
(Doc ID 1297207.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Oracle Clinical - Version 4.5.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DVG values can be deleted from the subsets even if they are Active.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a provisional DVG (Discrete Value Group) .
- Enable the 'Subsettable' checkbox
- Enter DVG values as follows :
- Create a DVG (Discrete Value Group) Subset 1 which contains all 3 entries.
- Create DVG (Discrete Value Group) Subset 2 which contains all 3 entries.
- Activate Subset 0 which will also activate subset 1.
- Enter the 'DONT KNOW' term again as the fourth entry in base DVG.
- Here you get the: .
- Click on YES.
- When all the DVG subsets are requeried you find :
- DVG Subset 0 - 'DONT KNOW' is present as the third entry (fourth 'duplicate' record has been deleted) - GOOD.
- DVG Subset 1 - 'DONT KNOW' has been deleted (bad)
- DVG Subset 2 - 'DONT KNOW' has been deleted (bad).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.