Pass-Through Rating For Prepaid Subscribers - DisableRatingProductCheck Failed
(Doc ID 1297438.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We process Prepaid subscriber's tickets with batch pipeline. Prepaid subscriber has no product, we'd like to pass through rating with default rateplan. Business requirement is to store them in BRM database (as per invoicing requirements).
We have set attribute FCT_Account.DisableRatingProductCheck (true) to prevent CDRs rejection.CDR is always rejected whatever setting (false, true), no valid product:
1) create an offer telco/gsm without usage product (without eventmap /event/delayed/session/telco/gsm mapped to rateplan)
2) create an account, subscribing this offer
3) configure pipeline registry (wireless.reg), adding attribut DisableRatingProductCheck = True in the module FCT_Account
4) restart Pipeline
5) verify infoNice log (ifw/info), to see if pipeline has the right value
6) consume a CDR
7) analyse log/stream (Message Customer has no valid products for account (5094705) at time (1299143594) / ERR_CUSTOMER_NO_VALID_PRODUCT).
8) redo same Steps 4,5,6,7 with DisableRatingProductCheck = False, we get the same result (ERR_CUSTOMER_NO_VALID_PRODUCT).
So the FCT_Account DisableRatingProductCheck attribute doesn't work as expected and described in:
Configuring Pipeline Manager to process prepaid CDRs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document