Last updated on MAY 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Argus Interchange - Version 5.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 28-Mar-2014***
When attempting to generate an E2B report, generation error 402000611 can occur if Parent is female:
Steps to Repeat:
1. Bookin a case with just the required fields during bookin.
2. Open the case.
3. General Tab > Enter reporter last name.
4. Patient Tab > Enter patient initials
5. Parent tab > Enter gender as female
6. Analysis > Enter Narrative.
7. Save case.
8. Preview Draft of an E2B report.
9. E2B report does not appear, instead Error No: 402000611 is displayed:
information. The following elements are MANDATORY OPTIONAL elements and one
of them must contain data: PATIENTINITIAL, PATIENTGPMEDICALRECORDNUMB,
PATIENTINVESTIGATIONNUMB, PATIENTBIRTHDATE, PATIENTONSETAGE,
PATIENTONSETAGEUNIT, GESTATIONPERIOD, PATIENTAGEGROUP, PATIENTSEX. Stored
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms