OFSA_VERSION Does Not Update After Applying Patch: 8678769 OFSA 4.5.41
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Financial Data Manager - Version: 4.5.39
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expect that OFSA 4.5.41 patch script to correctly update ofsa_version.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Apply <Patch: 8678769> OFSA 4.5.41 as per the readme instructions including:
Stage 2 : Database Changes
1. Invoke SQL*Plus as the FDM schema owner.
2. Backup the OFSA_PROCESS_ID_STEP_RUN_OPT and OFSA_PROCESS_ID_RUN_OPTIONS tables.
3. Execute the p8678769.sql script on the OFSA database as the OFSA schema owner. This script
adds the following six new columns to the OFSA_PROCESS_ID_STEP_RUN_OPT table and
This script also updates the OFSA_VERSION and OFSA_UPGRADE_LOG tables. The OFSA_VERSION table is updated with Database and Server software version 454100001.
Note: Neither the OFSA Windows Client nor TPOL has been updated with this patch so the version
numbers have not been incremented.
A new record is also added to the OFSA_UPGRADE_LOG table which indicates patch 8678769 has
been applied to the database.
2. Query OFSA_VERSION to check the update. Find it is not updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms