Unable to Create Tab in Tab Display Configuration and Getting Error: "Missing ; Before Statement" Because of an Apostrophe in Class Name
(Doc ID 1301402.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
All users fail to create Tab in Tab Display Configuration.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Launch Web Client and log in
- Click Tool and Settings | Administration | Tab Display Configuration
- In popup page, click the button Create
- No response upon Create
Line: 815, Column: 24
Source Code: http://webserver/Agile/PLMServlet&amp;amp;nbsp;
body[body.length] = '<option value="32576">Change Order's</option>';
In above example error, there is one single quote/apostrophe in Change Order's.
On 9.3.4, below error was observed for similar reason.
This error can be obseved from F12 Developer Tool on Internet Explorer.
For example, when you go to the Tab Display Configuration page:
- Go to Tools and Settings > Adminstration > Tab Display Configuration
- Press Function key + F12 key for Internet Explorer to display the F12 Developer Tool
- Press the console tab
- Now reproduce the issue : Press the Create button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!