OK Button Appears in Middle of View Condition Screen and Covers Condition Definition
(Doc ID 1303380.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 7.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
In Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) 7.2, when you try to view the definition for a Data Filter that contains 30 or more selected values, there is an OK button in the middle of the information screen displaying the filter definition. The OK button blocks some of the Filter definition items. As a result, you cannot see all values included in the Filter condition.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Financial Services Applications
- Go to Master Maintenance > Filters
- Create a new Filter
- Use Filter Type of Data Element and select a Data Element with many values
- Use the Search button to add more than 30 values to the filter
- Click on Add
- Click on the View Condition button under Filter Conditions
There is an OK button in the middle of the Filter definition in the information window.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document