Last updated on MARCH 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 12-Aug-2014
When Inner Pack Size or Supplier Pack Size is updated in the 'ItemSuppCtry' form, it does not update the REPL_ITEM_LOC_UPDATES table for RILMAINT processing.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Edit an existing Item with Replenishment attributes.
- Validate that the item has a record in the REPL_ITEM_LOC. Save a snapshot.
- In Item Supplier Country Form,perform any changes. For ex: edit the Supplier case / inner pack size fields.
- Note the changes and Click OK button to save the changes.
- Now check that, these changes are not written to REPL_ITEM_LOC_UPDATES table.
- Run rilmaint batch.
- Notice that the REPL_ITEM_LOC table is also not updated with SUPP_PACK_SIZE and INNER_PACK_SIZE changes made from step 2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms