User Data Is Not Being Written To User_id Table Of Demantra For An Existing User
(Doc ID 1303665.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 7.3.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 02-May-2013***
7.3.0 in Production and Test
We faced problem during our initial install that User Data was not being written To User_id table of Demantra when we assign demantra responsibility. But following the <Note.602530.1> we found that the license_flag was not set to 'Y' for event MSD_DEM_EVENT.USER_CHANGE and after fixing this, user acount is getting created in user_id table of demantra for all new users but for the users, who already have demantra responsibilities assigned, this is not working if we end date the resp. and remove end date as per note id ID 455838.1 para 5 of the solution.
1. Have EBS is install with Demantra 7.3.0
2. Create a user and assign the Demantra responsibility
3. Install Syncronization process with the license flag should be "Y"
4. Everything is working fine.
5. Upgrade Demantra to 188.8.131.52
6. Create new Users
7. Notice the User are not getting created on Demantra user_id table
8. Followed the note#602530.1 and turn on license flag ="y"
9. Now new users are creating on Demantra user_id table.
10 But Users with license flag = N is not getting to Demantra.
11.We have followed the note ID 455838.1 paragraph 5 and still not help.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|