Key Change Of Site/Inv Doesn'T Cascade To The Dcf
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version: 4.5.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
=== ODM Issue Clarification ===
After transferring a patient from a site to another site, the DCFs which include the CRFs of the patient still display the old site and old investigator.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
* Have a study with 2 sites.
* Enter data for a patient. Make the data entered creates a discrepancy.
* Go to Conduct > Data Validation > Data Clarification Forms, and create a DCF which includes the discrepancy created previously.
* In Oracle Clinical, navigate to Design, Patient Positions, Study Site Relations. A study selection window opens.
* Select the study of interest, then click the Sites button. The Maintain Study Site Relationships window opens displaying all of the sites related to the study.
* Select the site to which the patient is being transferred, then click the Patients button. The Link Patient Positions window opens.
* Check the Assign? checkbox for each patient you are reassigning.
* Save your work
* Navigate Conduct > Mass Change > RDCI Key Changes
* Create and execute a CDS which change RDCI.SITE from the old site to a new site
* Go to Conduct > Data Validation > Data Clarification Forms. The DCF still contains the old site and investigator.
Customer believes that the additional work would have to be to close the previously generated DCF and regenerate them post Transfer. This is an additional expense for the project.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms