ASAP VNO Patch Does Not Work
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Communications ASAP - Version: 5.2.4
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The ASAP VNO patch (<Patch:8734267> for <Bug:8734267> Configuring LDAP group names in ASAP for OCA client security) does not work.
1) Core dump log is seen in CORBD diag
2) Null pointer exception is seen in weblogic log file.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Undeploy asapD001.ear and SecurityServices.ear
2. Configure custom group names for ASAP_Operators, ASAP_Monitors in META-INF/weblogic-ejb-jar.xml of ssam.jar.
3. Configured custom VNO group name in WEB-INF/web.xml in SecurityServices.war of SecurityServices.ear
4. Deploy asapD001.ear and SecurityServices.ear
5. Configured additional authentication provider in weblogic for LDAP server.
6. Restart weblogic server.
7. Login to OCA
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms