Cycle Arrear Product Is Getting Billed More Than Once For The Same Period.
(Doc ID 1306306.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (64-bit)
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management(BRM), 220.127.116.11.0 version, Cycle arrear product is getting billed more than once for the same period.
Here the account is created with one of the cycle arrear products whose purchased end date is set to bill cycle end date.
Steps To Reproduce:
1) Create an account.
2) Purchase a subscription containing a cycle arrear product whose end date is set as the current bill cycle end date, say first bill cycle is Apr6 . May 1, product end date is set to May 1.
3) Run partial billing on May 1.
4) Run Final billing on May 6.
5) Run partial billing on Jun 1.
6) Run final billing on Jun 6.
The cycle arrear product should be billed only once for the cycle Apr 6 - May 1. But it is not getting disconnected and also getting billed for the next cycle.May 1 - Jun 1 which is not expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document