Cycle Arrear Product Is Getting Billed More Than Once For The Same Period.
Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (64-bit)
Checked for Relevance on 20th May 2013
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management(BRM), 220.127.116.11.0 version, Cycle arrear product is getting billed more than once for the same period.
Here the account is created with one of the cycle arrear products whose purchased end date is set to bill cycle end date.
Steps To Reproduce:
1) Create an account.
2) Purchase a subscription containing a cycle arrear product whose end date is set as the current bill cycle end date, say first bill cycle is Apr6 . May 1, product end date is set to May 1.
3) Run partial billing on May 1.
4) Run Final billing on May 6.
5) Run partial billing on Jun 1.
6) Run final billing on Jun 6.
The cycle arrear product should be billed only once for the cycle Apr 6 - May 1. But it is not getting disconnected and also getting billed for the next cycle.May 1 - Jun 1 which is not expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms