Clearance Stays In Conflict Checking Status
Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 29-Oct-2012
***Checked for relevance on 13-May-2014***
Out of Stock and Reset Dates are wrongly updated while applying a clearance created at tran-zone level because of which, clearance conflict check is not completed.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Login to Retail Price Management (RPM). Assume vDate is 25-Nov-2010.
2. Create a Clearance effective from 01-Dec-2010 and resetting on 20-Dec-2010 with out of stock date also as 20-Dec-2010, created on transaction item at zone level.
3. Approve the clearance.
Observe RPM_CLEARANCE table, reset date record for all the locations will be updated as 20-Dec-2010.
4. Created second clearance on same item and zone effective from 05-Dec-2010 and resetting on 15-Dec-2010 with out of stock date also as 15-Dec-2010.
5. Click apply and observe that Out of stock date changing to 20-Dec-2010, but reset date still remaining same as 15-Dec-2010.
6. Select C2 in the MRB and ‘Approve’.
7. A message “Out of Stock date shouldn’t be greater than Reset Date” (as per Step6) is displayed.
Click Ok and observe clearance status changes to conflict checking and never returns..
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms