Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Tax Breakdown window displays the Login screen in the middle of the form.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set up Retail Merchandising System (RMS) with Value Added Tax (VAT).
2. Use RMS to set up a purchase order with VAT.
3. Set up System Options to have a single tax.
4. Start creating a new invoice.
5. Click on 'Total Tax Cost' link.
Notice the Login form in the middle of the Tax Breakdown window.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms