CMT Import Ends With Errors When Optional Custom Tables Not Loaded Into The Database
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 1st July 2013
The "cmt.pinlog" contains error messages after executing the CMT import function (e.g. "pin_cmt -import" and "pin_cmt -import_custom"), but the data is loaded into database successfully. These errors are for optional custom tables. The error complains about the optional tables data not found, but since the tables are optional, they don't have to be imported to the database.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) run pin_cmt -import -file filename_OOB.xml 12
2) run pin_cmt -import_custom -file filename_Custom.xml 12
3) check cmt.pinlog, the log has error messages but the execution was successful.
4) the error message is similar to the followings:
SQL*Loader-500: Unable to open file (/usr/users/portal/pin44/7.3.1/apps/cmt/data_files//per_tax_exemption_t_2519078.dat)
Error 02/07/11 2:48:08:0188 PM ( 1297100888188 ) T:Thread-25 CMT StreamGobbler 1:brmroamd3:UnknownProgramName:0:Thread-25:0:1297100888:0
SQL*Loader-553: file not found
1. "per_tax_exemption_t" is an optional entity. Some accounts don't have this entity.
2. Overlay patch 9864771 is installed.
Despite the error, the loading process was complete and the data was loaded (without the optional tables). Can these error messages be changed to warning messages?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms