Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version: 4.6.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FRM-40202: Field must be entered
FRM-40222: Disabled item 'DE_CREATE.QUESTION_NAME' failed validation
Record does not exist when re-querying the discrepancy after exiting the Maintain Discrepancy Database form and re-opening the form again to re-query.
Steps to reproduce:
1. OC -> Conduct -> Data Validation -> Discrepancy Database
2. Use DM Master Profile -> OK
3. Within Maintain Discrepancy Database form, click on Exit button
4. Click on Add Manual button
5. Click on Manual (Data Point) radio button for Discrepancy Type, then click back to Manual Header radio
6. Select Document Number = R258701 and enter rest of DCF details
7. Save => Error: FRM-40202: Field must be entered
8. Click OK => Error: FRM-40222: Disabled item 'DE_CREATE.QUESTION_NAME' failed validation
9. Click OK => Error: Unable to save
10. Click OK
11. Attempt to save the DCF the second time => Error: FRM-40654: Record has been updated by another user.
Re-query to see change
12. Click OK => Error: FRM-40202: Field must be entered
13. Click OK => Message: Manual discrepancy #120401 successfully created for document R258701
14. Click OK
15. Click the Back button
16. Still within the Maintain Discrepancy Database form, press the F7 button
17. Enter 120401 in the Discrep ID field
18. Press the F8 button => record is retrieved
19. Click the Exit button to exit out of the Maintain Discrepancy Database form
20. Go back into the Maintain Discrepancy Database form
21. Re-query the Discrep ID = 120401 => FRM-40301: Query caused no records to be retrieved. Re-enter.
22. Run following query:
where received_dcm_id in (select received_dcm_id
where document_number = 'R258701'
and discrepancy_entry_id = '120101');
Results: 0 rows returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms