Generating Standard Reports in Agile Results in Blank or 0 Byte Files; stdout.log Shows "java.util.MissingResourceException": "Can't find resource for bundle"
(Doc ID 1307737.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Weblogic Application Server Linux environment, standard Reports shows blank or 0 byte size
Any standard report into a PDF, Excel, Word, etc. cannot be generated.
The stdout.log shows java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key XSD-2999.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log into Java Client as admin
2. Click Admin->Preferences, set 'Enable BI Publisher for Reports' to 'Yes'
3. Log into Web Client as admin
4. Run BOM Comparison Report against two items with attachments using PDF,WORD,EXCEL,HTML
5. Using default settings, and click Next/Finish button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document