Error on FSI_IRC_HYBRID_MERGE_LINEAR Generating Hybrid Interest Rate Code:
(Doc ID 1307771.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version: 7.2
Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version: 5.2 and later [Release: 5 and later]
Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version: 5.2 and later [Release: 5 and later]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PLS-00201: identifier
'FSI_IRC_HYBRID_MERGE_LINEAR' must be declared ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:
PL/SQL: Statement ignored
The error prevents you from completing the Hybrid IRC setup.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Master Maintenance > Rate Management > Interest Rates
- Click on Add
- Select a Structure Type of Hybrid
- In the Hybrid Term Structure screen, set Hybrid Curve Type = Merge and select two Interest Rate Codes.
- Enter Hybrid Term Structure Weights.
- Enter Interpolation information.
- Click on Generate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!