ALM 5.2 User Defined Product Profile Does Not Correctly Display When Chosen In Product Characteristics
(Doc ID 1308212.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version: 5.2.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFSAAI) - Version 7.2
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) - Version 5.2
Expect to be able to define user defined product profiles.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Product Profile: Asset | Liability Management -> ALM Maintenance -> Application Preferences -> Product Profiles
2. Edit existing Product Characteristics rule
3. Choose a product and click + icon to define
4. Choose the newly created Product Profile
5. Attempt to define all characteristics, drop down lists are blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document