Cancelled Suspended Transaction During Store Close Still Shows In The Central Office(CO) With A Status Of "Suspended".
Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cancelled suspended transaction during store close still shows in the Central Office(CO) with a status of "Suspended".
Steps To Reproduce:
- Ring a sale in Point Of Service(POS). During the sale, choose Transactions (F5) > More F9 > Suspend (F2) to suspend the transaction. Keep the suspended sale receipt to reference it later.
- On the register close the active tills.
- Reconcile the active tills from the register and all other registers in the store then close each register.
- Begin the End Of Date (EOD) procedure in BackOffice and notice the prompt about viewing the Suspended Transaction Report. Select No to proceed without viewing it.
- System prompts to cancel all suspended transactions. Select Yes to cancel the transactions and the EOD procedure will continue.
- Complete the EOD in BackOffice so that the store is closed.
- Log in to CentralOffice and go to the TransactionTracker tool.
- Search for the transactions from your lab store number using the receipt you were presented with from your suspended transaction at the beginning of this sequence.
- Note that the transaction appears in the list and, when you click on the transaction number to see the details, the status will show as "Suspended".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms