Debit Memo is Created Rather Than Credit Note Request for a Return To Vendor (RTV)
(Doc ID 1309302.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1 to 13.1.4 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance Apr-2013
When a Return to Vendor (RTV) is approved and shipped in Retail Marchandising System (RMS), a Credit Note Request quantity (CNRQ) document will be generated by EDIDLINV for Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) upload. However, after the upload, the document type in ReIM is Debit Memo Quantity (DEBMEQ).
Steps to Recreate:
1. Set the following values for supplier and supplier site:
SEND_DEBIT_MEMO = N
AUTO_APPRV_DEBIT_MEMO_INDICATOR = Y
DBT_MEMO_CODE = N
2. In RMS, create a RTV.
3. Approve and ship the RTV. Check INVC_HEAD, INVC_DETAIL, RTV_HEAD, and RTV_DETAIL table.
4. In RMS, run the EDI file to download the file.
5. In ReIM, upload the EDI file.
6. Check IM_DOC_HEAD table by RTV order no.
7. Debit Memo QTY is created in APPROVED status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document