Pin_collect Batch Failure When Record Changes Pay_type
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
pin_collect failed when record changes pay_type.
1. pin_collect was run, but the batch failed due to NO_MEM error. 1000 records got checkpoind 999.
2. NO_MEM issue is fixed.
3. During this time period, one account in the failed batch had payment type changed from Credit Card to Inoivce.
4. Called Paymentech and confirmed the batch was not processed. Need to resubmit the batch.
5. Deleted checkpoint for the one invoice account.
6. Resubmitted the failed batch with 999 records (pin_recover -resubmit batch_id -pay_type 10003). This failed to reach Paymentech (due to record number mismatch).
7. Recovered the deleted checkpoint, resubmitted the failed batch with 1000 records.
8. Somehow the resubmit didn't work. Had to run pin_recover -rfr to recover the batch
9. Finally ran pin_clean to clean the invoice checkpoint.
As this is on Production, these operations delays payment collections. Expect resubmit works after deleting the invoice checkpoints (Step 6).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms