Repeating Question Group Lines With Protected Defaults Cannot Be Deleted In Oracle Clinical 4.6 anymore
(Doc ID 1311129.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version 4.6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Oracle Clinical version 4.6.0
Note: Same exact steps don't generate errors in 4.5.3
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Data Collection Module (DCM) with a repeating question group that also has Protect Repeating Defaults.
- Set one question within this group to have Default Repeat Values: one valid default value, then a blank default value, then another valid one, then another blank default, then another valid default value.
- Begin data entry: Data Entry -> Initial Log-in and Entry.
- Go to one of 2 or 4 rows (with blank default repeating values) and attempt to leave it blank and move to another row.
- All attempts produce the same error: when pressing up or down arrows, or when clicking away in another row.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document