Forecast Rate View Screen Shows Multiple Records for the Same Bucket Number
(Doc ID 1311605.1)
Last updated on MAY 08, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version: 5.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
For example, you originally define the Structured Change with a Start Bucket of 1 and an End Bucket of 40. When you go to view the Forecast Rates, there is one row listed for each bucket. Then, you update the Structured Change definition to have an End Bucket of 50. After making this change, when you go to view the Forecast Rates, there are two rows listed for each bucket. Each row has a different forecast rate for the same bucket. You expect to have only one row and one rate per bucket.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Asset Liability Management
- Go to Assumption Specification > Forecast Rates
- Create or Edit a Forecast Rates
- Select the Interest Rate Code and set Forecast Method = Structured Change
- Click Define
- Define a Structured Change with Start Bucket 1 and End Bucket 40
- View the rates (There is 1 rate per bucket)
- Edit the Structured Change definition to have Start Bucket 1 and End Bucket 50
- View the rates
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!