Exception When Submitting Multi-Buy Promotion With Two Zones in a Zone Group: ORA-32638: "Non Unique Addressing" Error
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We receive an exception when submitting a multi-buy promotion with two zones in a zone group.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Log in to Retail Price Management (RPM).
2. Select a zone group with 2 zones, each with 2 locations. Range a new item to these 4 locations.
3. Create a Promotion, with a multi-buy component with customer type specified.
4. Buy 3 items for fixed price in the promotion.
5. Assign the promotion to the above selected zone group.
6. Click Save and then click Done.
7. Approve the promotion.
8. Notice that the promotion remains worksheet status and the following error is seen:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms