ASN 'P' Type With Items Having Same VPN, Updates Shipsku Incorrectly
(Doc ID 1312295.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating ASN of type "P" for a Purchase Order (PO) containing multiple items which have the same VPN. All records inserted in SHIPSKU table are incorrectly set for the same item.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. From rtkstrt-->Items-->Items.
2. Entered required information for creating new item.
3. Go to Supplier Link. Enter required supplier information.
4. Specify a new VPN code then click OK.
5. Complete remaining required information for creating a new item.
6. Submit and approve the new item.
7. Repeat the above steps for other items entering the same VPN code.
8. From rtkstrt-->Orders--> New Order.
9. Enter required information for creating new purchase order specifying the same supplier used for creating items
in the above steps.
10. Click Items and add all the items created in the above steps and their quantities Then click OK
11. Submit and approve the purchase order.
12. Run script "rmssub_asnin_EA" to receive items in the purchase order specifying the items and purchase order
of type "P".
13. Note that the records for items created in SHIPSKU table all have the same item number and not their original item numbers in the purchase order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document