Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there is a cost and quantity discrepancy, but user only solved the quantity discrepancy - With Split Receipt - The IM_PARTIALLY_MATCHED_RECEIPTS table is filled with incorrect values.
And when solving the cost discrepancy afterward in the "Cost review List" the "Available Total Quantity" in the Summary match list view is changes from a wrong value to another strange value.
Steps To Replicate
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) with a single item with qty = 10.
2. Receive the PO with qty = 15.
3. In ReIM, create invoice for the PO with same details as the PO.
4. Run Auto Match.
6. Invoice status is now Unresolved Match.
7. Use quantity review list to resolve the Qty Discrepancy by selecting the Reason code/ Action of "Split Receipt" and Excess Qty of 5.
8. Invoice is now in the Matched Status.
9. In the Invoice Matching tab, click on the Summary match hyperlink.
10. Query for the Unmatched Receipt based on PO# and Supplier#.
11. The Unmatched receipt is displayed in the Summary Match List window with "Available total Qty" of 0 instead of 5.
12. Query the IM_PARTIALLY_MATCHED_RECEIPTS table for the above created shipment : the Results say that the Matched Qty = 15 and not 10.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms