HTB: adformsctl.sh: exiting with Status 150 when attempting to Restart EBS
(Doc ID 1313955.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Healthcare Transaction Base - Version 6.0 to 6.1.1 [Release 6.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Healthcare Transaction Base (HTB) 6.0 version,
When attempting to reload a classification, EBS stops responding.
When trying to stop EBS services using adstpall.sh the following error message is generated:
adoacorectl.sh: exiting with status 150
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Open a session using the Healthcare Configuration Administrator responsibility.
2. Under ETS: Concurrent Program Requests, click Schedule Requests.
3. In the Name window, select the program Healthcare ETS Terminology Loader.
4. Enter a Request Name and click Next.
5. In the parameters window, provide the path to control file, the coding schema name, and coding schema version name.
6. Complete the scheduling by performing tasks in the Schedule, Notifications, and Printing windows (default values are acceptable in most cases).
7. Review your selections in the Summary window and click Submit.
8. Record the Request ID in the Information window and click OK.
9. While the submitted job is running, review the status of EBS environment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document