Suggested Quantity on Putaway Screen Is Zero While Performing Replenishment With Truck Mount Version
(Doc ID 1315232.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Truck Mount version, after performing a replenishment, the suggested quantity on the putaway screen is displayed as zero.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an item and associate a Forward Case Pick and Less Than Case (LTC) location to it.
2. Assign CO pick process to all three.
3. Ensure enough inventory exists in Forward Case Pick location to generate replenishment for the LTC location.
4. Run replenishment batches - schedule_rop_distribution.sh and run_distribution.sh.
5. Check the REPLEN_DIRECTIVE records generated and notice the update of INBOUND_UNIT_QTY and DISTRIBUTED_UNIT_QTY on the LTC and Forward Case Pick locations, respectively.
6. In the RF Screen, scan through the Truck Mount version.
7. In the replenishment screen:
Enter from_zone,to_zone and the item_id and press F9 .
In the next screen ,confirm the location and the entire suggested qty and press F4.
Confirm "Y" for the message" Container Processed".
Confirm "N" for the message "Confirm location has merchandise". Now the user is taken to the putaway screen.
8. When the user is taken to the putaway screen, the suggested qty is zero.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document