Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.3.1 to 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for Relevance on 20th May 2013
Error message PIN_ERR_CREDIT_LIMIT_EXCEEDED or ERR_DEADLOCK is observed when product purchase and balance update opcodes are executed concurrently for the same account.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new account
2. Create 2 new services under the same account
3. Create a testnap script for purchase of a product under a service for that account
4. Create another testnap script to update the balance of the other service within the same account as used in step 3
5. Execute the above 2 scripts together
6. Repeat step 5, for 5 to 10 times without waiting for the outcome of previous executions
7. Look for the respective logs and check for the errors mentioned above
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms