Some Change Requests are not set to Rejected status
(Doc ID 1316063.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Problem Rejecting some Change Requests
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1. Open a Change Request that is in Pending Approval status
2. Change the Status to 'Rejected' on the header. The Reject Change Request window pops up.
3. Enter in a reason for rejecting and press Finish.
4. Upon clicking finish the Save changes window appears. Select Save and the status goes back to 'Pending Approval'.
5. Attempt to go to a different view - the message pops up that changes were not saved. Click OK.
6. Then go to the Approval Log and notice the Rejection entry isn't there. However a Rejection Alert and email notification was sent.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document