Cannot Enter a Negative Rate in an FTP Adjustment Rule
(Doc ID 1316280.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version: 5.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Rate should range between 0 and 999.999999
You expect to be able to enter a negative rate for the adjustment.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Funds Transfer Pricing
- Go to Assumption Specification > Adjustments
- Edit or create an Adjustment Rule
- Select Adjustment Type = Liquidity Adjustment, select a product and create a definition.
- Select an Adjustment Method = Fixed Rate
- Select Reference Term = Original Term and Lookup Method = Interpolation
- Enter a term and a rate = -1.0000
- Click Apply
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document