'Buy One Item And Get The Same Item' Type Of Discount Rule Support In ORPOS
(Doc ID 1316428.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that Buy One item and get the same item type of discount rule does not work in Oracle Retails Point-Of-Service (ORPOS) when the source items are repeated.
Steps to Reproduce:
Item: <ItemNo> is set to classification code = 'BDGM '
In Retail Price Management (RPM) :
- Create a Multi-Buy Promotion
- Buy list as Quantity of 2 of from class 'BDGM ' , use Reward as All Buy Lists
- Reward List as Fixed Price .
- Attach a location and approve the promotion.
- This setup generates the following pricingextract_4241.xml
- Import the above into Oracle Retail Back Office (ORBO).
- Scan item <ItemNo> (qty = 2)
- Observed that Discount rule is not triggered .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document