Error 'Cant Save Record' Occurs During the Receiver Cost Adjustment Process with Reason Code 105
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error 'Cant Save Record' occurs during the receiver cost adjustment process with reason code 105.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) in Retail Merchandising System (RMS), Ship and Receive it.
2. Create an invoice for the PO, which has lesser cost than the receipt and the quantity same as that of receipt.
3. Run Automatch batch.
4. Go to Invoice Matching -> Cost Review List.
5. Click on the 'No of Lines of exception' link for the invoice.
6. Select the Discrepancy Item in the Cost Review Detail screen.
7. Select Invoice Cost as correct and click on Next.
8. Select reason code as Receiver Cost Adjustment - Order Only and select the receipt in which the Cost should be adjusted. when we select the reason code-105 it shows "Can't save record" .
Following message found from the error log:
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-20001: @0PACKAGE_ERROR@1ORA-02291: integrity constraint (ASRMSPROD.CPH_CCR_FK) violated - parent key not found@2COST_CHANGE_SQL.CREATE_RCA_COST_CHG
ORA-06512: at "ASRMSPROD.REIM_TABLE_IRCA_AIR", line 319
ORA-04088: error during execution of trigger 'ASRMSPROD.REIM_TABLE_IRCA_AIR'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms