Ordautcl Batch is Aborting With Date Conversion Error
(Doc ID 1316618.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The batch Ordautcl is aborting during batch process with error:
"ordautcl_1~20110118002025~cancel_order~ordhead~105~RET-0105: generic stored procedure error~Date conversion error from CAL_TO_454 proc in function OTB_SQL.ORD_INFO"
Steps to reproduce :
1. Create an order and approve it.
2. Open the approved order in edit mode and change the status to worksheet.
3. Change the not before date, not after date and otb eow date to null.
4. Save the order by pressing the OK button
5. Now the order gets saved with null on the date columns.
6. Run the Ordautcl batch to close the order, it will fail in date conversion.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document