Ordautcl Batch Is Aborting
Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The batch Ordautcl is aborting during batch process with error:
Steps to reproduce :
1. Create an order and approved it
2. Open the approved order in edit mode and change the status to worksheet.
3. Change the not before date, not after date and otb eow date to null.
4. Save the order by pressing the OK button
5. Now the order gets saved with null on the date columns.
6. Run the Ordautcl batch to close the order, it will fail in date conversion.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms