Why Do The Allocated Quantities Not Respect The Target Stock Ratio?
Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why do the allocated quantities not respect the Target Stock Ratio (TSR)?
1. A SKU is allocated on a What If Cross Dock Allocation (multiple default warehouses).
2. All open locations are added to the allocation.
3. History for the Class is used (last 24 weeks) Rule Level On Hand is not checked.
4. Weights have not been changed.
5. No Quantity Limits have been applied.
6. After calculation, the Net Need is shown to exceed the available quantity.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms