Ledger Stat Allocation Not Outputting Correct Amount of Debit and Credit Records
(Doc ID 1317414.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 5.2 to 5.5 [Release 5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
In Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management (PFT), when you run a Ledger Stat to Ledger Stat Dynamic Driver Allocation, the wrong number of rows are output to the LEDGER_STAT table. One row is missing and the output looks wrong.
When you run the Allocation with only the Debit defined and the "No Credit" box selected, you get one row output to Ledger Stat:
When you run the Allocation with only the Credit defined and the "No Debit" box selected, you get one row output to Ledger Stat:
After you update the Allocation to have both the Debit and Credit definition, you expect the Allocation to output one Debit row and one Credit row. However, the Allocation only outputs one row and the balance of the one row looks incorrect:
Allocation Output: -2,271.1765
Note: After changing the Credit screen from "No Credit" to a valid definition, the Financial Element that had been selected on the Debit screen was erased. You had to go back and re-define the Debit screen.
- Go to Profitability Management
- Go to Rule Specification > Allocation Specification
- Create a new Dynamic Driver allocation
- Specify Ledger Stat as the source and filter on a Financial Element
- Specify Ledger Stat as the driver and filter on a different Financial Element
- Define Debit Output to Ledger Stat, setting on or more Dimensions to "< Same As Driver>" and assigning a Financial Element ID.
- Define Credit Output to Ledger Stat and assign the same Financial Element ID as the Debit.
Run the allocation to produce the results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document