Tax Exemption Is Inconsistent While Processing Dates [Video]
(Doc ID 1317595.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Generic (Platform Independent)
There is an issue during Tax Exemption when reading the dates configured in Customer Center. See below scenario:
- Enable deferred Taxation.
- Create a monthly cycle forward product with some charges and a deferred tax.
- Create account with above product.
- Create Tax Exemption in Customer Center with the below details.
- Percentage - 100
- Valid From - 0 (01-Jan-1970)
- Valid To - 0 (01-Jan-1970)
- Run Billing and verify Tax amount.
- It is seen that the tax is not exempted while the configuration in step 4 meant that it is valid for ever.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document