No New Business Output for Records with Behavior Pattern and Target Growth Method
Last updated on MAY 22, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version: 5.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
In this case, the Forecast Balance rule uses the Target Growth method with growth set to 0% to create a flat balance sheet.
Records without a Behavior Pattern still output New Business records. Before applying Patch 11060542, records with a Behavior Pattern could create New Business records successfully.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Apply Patch 11060542
- Go to Asset Liability Management
- Go to ALM Maintenance > Patterns > Behavior Patterns
- Create a Behavior Pattern and associate to a product's instrument records using AMRT_TYPE_CD
- Go to ALM Processing > Dynamic Process > Dynamic Deterministic
- Create an ALM Process with a Forecast Balance rule using Target Growth = 0%
- Run the ALM Process
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms