Discount Applied More Than Available Free Minutes
(Doc ID 1319608.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.1 [Release 7.3.0]
HP-UX PA-RISC (32-bit)
Discount getting applied more than the free minutes allocated to the account also the discounted amount is not rounded correctly.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a product to give free minutes
2. Create a discount to consume free minutes.
3. Create customer with these offers
4. Rate a CDR to consume full free minutes.
5. Check for Discount packet in the dump after Fct_Discount.
From the discount trace, it can be seen that the discount is granted more than 3600 (granted amount = 3600.000000000300):
Note from last line how 3600.000000000300 is slightly more than 3600.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document